It is no secret that entrepreneurs are changing the world right before our eyes. If you thought the 20th century saw incredible innovation, welcome to the 21st century.
And the driving force behind these changes are tech tycoons like Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos.
Sure, you could include other notable entrepreneurs on this list like Oprah Winfrey, Bill Gates, Richard Branson, or Mark Zuckerberg. You could even include the Google founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin.
But consider the accomplishments of Elon Musk for a moment:
- Revolutionized the electric car with Tesla
- Founder of space exploration Technologies SpaceX
- Pioneering high-speed transportation system HyperLoop
- Founded solar energy company Solar City
- Created OpenAI project
- Started Paypal
- Co-founded X.com
Now look at Jeff Bezos, not too shabby either:
- Founded largest eCommerce site in the world Amazon
- Pioneering drone delivery technology
- Revolutionized electronic reading devices with the Kindle
- Founded space exploration company Blue Origin
- Launched Amazon Studios to produce original TV programs
- Runs largest hosting network int he world Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Purchased The Washington Post
- Introduced one-day shipping via Amazon Prime
So, if you had to pick one or the other to start a business with, who would it be?
I think in either case you will have a strong probability of success. Because, let’s be honest with ourselves for a minute. Neither one of these men do anything without putting a lot of thought (and money) behind it.